Canberra Raiders 2022 Indigenous Jersey
Wear your club colours with pride in this Canberra Raiders 2022 replica Indigenous Jersey.
Designed by an emerging Australian Aboriginal artist, Kayannie Denigan. Incorporating the unique style of the artist and work of six NRL School to Work participants, the design represents Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's enduring connections to the country.
Design features five distinct panels representing connections to people, places, and nature.
Canberra Raiders 2022 Indigenous Jersey features.
- a structured 3-piece neckline and considered panelling details on the body
- an embroidered Canberra Raiders club logo sits proudly on the left chest
- all sponsor logos are sublimated into the fabric itself
- a woven NRL locker label on the bottom right
- The cross-stretch insert on the back neck and shirt tail hem offers an unparalleled fit.
With a soft handle and sleek appearance, the special Axis fabric helps make this the closest thing to what your Canberra Raiders NRL heroes are wearing on game day.
Gentle machine wash in warm water and your jersey is ready for the next game.